Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Questions on Harrison Bergeron

(Sorry, I thought this was a good picture, I don't know why it's so big. >.<)
For homework, we read a short story called Harrison Bergeron We highlighted the things we did not under stand and stuff we wanted to discuss in class.
.
Here are some of the "things" and "stuff" I wrote down:

1.What are "sashweights and "bags of birdshot"?


2. What does "hitting a milk bottle with a ball peen hammer," sound like? What is a "ball peen hammer"?


3. (Discuss) The Handicap Bags


4.(Discuss) "The minute people start cheating on laws, what do you think happens to society?" In our and there world.


5. Did everyone have a handicapped bag and a mask?


6. What does everyone gain from being equal?




7.Was Harrison crazy or not?



2 comments:

  1. You wrote excellent discussion questions and illustrated them appropriately. I like the way you worked the cartoon of Harrison into our class discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very intuitive questions, Wesley

    ReplyDelete