
A list of words from the article came up, more specifically, the words that were used the most.
Bigger the word, the more it was used. So, why is Texas the biggest? Umm...

(Hehe, if i had nickel for every time it says Texas..(Whoops got distracted for a second)) Okay! back on track! So, why are some words bigger then others? Like Caliofornia and New York? In the Article, it using these places as examples and comparing them to Texas. The words "job" and "jobs" were used a lot too. In one section of the article, it talked about jobs of the young people in Texas. And probably slipped in the word "jobs" a couple times.
Outstanding analysis, Wingboy; you showed keen insight into what the Wordle revealed in the article. Apology accepted on the spelling, but when you find such errors, edit your post to correct them.
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks fantastic, however I recommend you go into Template and change your post titles so they will stand out from the textual part of the posts. Come see me if you're not sure what I mean.
I meant to add in the first commend I particularly like the way you took the screenshot of the article. I could see your color coding and also some of the annotating you did on it.
ReplyDelete